Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for graduate Chemists to work in a Pharmaceutical GMP Process Development/ Pilot Plant facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical R&D company in Oxfordshire. In this role you will be trained on a variety of different equipment running multiple chemical synthesis processes in a pharmaceutical production plant.
- Operate pilot plant reactors and equipment ensuring high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality are maintained.
- Carry all work to GMP standards.
- Run routine maintenance and validation to reaction vessels and other equipment to ensure chemical production is carried out to project schedules.
- Ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly.
- Report any irregularities so that corrective actions can be planned and implemented.
- Promptly and accurately complete documents as directed and record all irregularities.
- Support environmental monitoring and report/record information.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry and have a good work ethic.
Full training is on offer for successful candidates.
Please note this role is shift based, 12 hour day and night shifts.
Key words: BEng, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Chemist, Pilot Plant, Production Chemist, Manufacturing Chemist, GMP, Pharmaceutical, graduate, BSc.