We are currently looking for a customer focussed Chemistry Manager to join a cutting-edge chemistry and data analytics technology company Scotland.
In this role you will lead and support the development and commercialisation of the company’s product and technology platform. As the main customer contact working on the commercial side of the business you will build relationships with new and existing customers to grow awareness and users of the product.
- As the primary contact with customers you will oversee product development gaining product feedback and market knowledge.
- Working directly with customers you will demonstrate the technology and product, gaining market feedback to support product development.
- Engage with customers to troubleshoot issues arising in the technology.
- Representing the company, you will build awareness and an understanding of the product and technology within the market place (focussing on the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Fine Chemical industries).
- Work with marketing, finance, PR, senior management along with external partners to guide development and co-ordinate product launches.
Successful candidates will be:
Degree, Masters or PhD qualified in Chemistry and have experience working in a Chemistry Research or Development laboratory within the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Chemical industry.
With a back ground in Synthetic Organic Chemistry it is essential you will have previous experience in a customer facing role delivering excellent customer service.
This is a non-lab based role with regular travel to customer site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some new and exciting technology - for further details please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Chemist, Chemistry, Research, Development, Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, drug discovery, Synthetic, Synthesis, Product Manager, Development Chemist