We currently have an opportunity for a Computational Chemist to join a rapidly growing drug discovery company in Cambridgeshire.
As an experienced Computational Chemist, you will join the Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) department to provide solutions to a range of complex and exciting drug discovery problems.
- Using a suite of software tools, you will support drug discovery projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Medicinal Chemistry and Biology groups to progress multiple projects covering a range of therapeutic areas.
- Lead the development of platform technologies within the company.
- Identify new business opportunities and write proposals.
- Support/ train new and junior Computational Chemists.
Candidates will have:
A PhD in computational chemistry with experience of small-molecule and protein modelling. You will have previous experience in structure-based and ligand-based drug design, along with an in-depth knowledge of drug discovery processes.
Furthermore, candidates will have in a variety of computational tools and techniques including virtual screening, structure-activity relationships, and chemoinformatics.
To apply to the Computational Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.