We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Quality Manager for a rapidly growing contract testing company in Cambridgeshire.
In this role you will support the Quality Manager in managing the QA department. You will have oversight on all quality aspects across the site including QMS, Audits, QC, OOS and continuous improvement.
- Manage the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead audits.
- Monitor quality control (QC) reports and results.
- Support root cause analysis, investigations, OOS and non-conformances.
- Ensure the laboratories are compliant to ISO17025
- Write quality reports for QC and QA.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in a Science subject and have previous experience working in a Quality role to ISO17025/ UKAS standards.
You will have experience in managing Quality Management Systems including root cause analysis on non-conformances.
If you are looking for your next role within Quality with more responsibilities/ management responsibilities, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
To apply and/ or find out more details on this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Quality Assurance, Quality Manager, Quality Team Leader, Quality supervisor, ISO17035, UKAS, QC, QA.