Rowland Talent Solutions is working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who have an opportunity for a Director of Analytical Sciences.
This is a key and senior level role within the company reporting to the VP or Quality. As the Analytical Director your role will be to lead a growing department, developing and implementing strategies to improve quality and service offerings to customers and the wider company.
- Lead the department and Analytical Chemistry laboratory, having oversight of all testing, QC and stability studies, method development and validation, GMP & regulatory compliance and H&S.
- Have overall responsibility for audits, investigations, documentation, OOS/OOT results, incidents and deviations.
- Working with the Senior Management team, support operations in the planning and delivery of client projects and strategies.
- Manage a large team of Analytical Chemists (Graduates through to Team Leaders), coaching and mentoring to support staff development.
- Mange the Analytical budget.
- Support Quality Assurance function, offering technical support to develop quality strategies.
- Oversee and manage customer and regulatory audits.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience managing an Analytical Laboratory or function within an R&D GMP environment. You will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have substantial experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and UV including method development and validation activities. You will have experience working with FDA, MHRA, EMEA and other regulatory agencies and have exceptional troubleshooting and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Manager to join a company in a leading role to support their next growth phase.