We are currently looking for DMPK Scientists and Senior Scientists to join a highly successful pharmaceutical company to support their continued growth.
As a Senior DMPK Scientist you will provide DMPK support to drug discovery projects covering a range of therapeutic areas.
- Design and run experiments to analyse the pharmacokinetics (PK), absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates.
- Run ADME assays such as microsome, permeability, plasma protein, tissue binding, CYP450 inhibition etc.
- Operate and troubleshoot LC-MS/MS.
- Interpret in vitro and in vivo DMPK data.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines on a variety of drug discovery projects.
Ideal candidates will have:
A degree, Masters or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacology (or related subject) and have experience working in DMPK/ ADMET.
As a DMPK Scientist you will have knowledge in absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics along with experience in LC-MS/MS (HPLC - Mass Spectrometry).
For the DMPK Scientist role the company offer a highly competitive salary and extensive benefits package along with opportunities to develop, grow and progress your career.
To join this dynamic and rapidly growing company please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: DMPK, ADME, LC-MS-MS, LC-MSMS, HPLC, Bioanalysis, pharmacokinetics, PK, Absorption, Metabolism,