We are currently looking for an experienced Formulation Scientist to manage a team of development scientists and high-level projects for a growing Pharmaceutical Development company in Nottinghamshire.
Leading a team of Scientists you will oversee and drive several formulation development projects from concept and tech transfer through to regulatory submission.
- As the technical project lead, you will manage client led projects and ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Manage a team of Formulation Development Scientists, co-ordinating all work and activities.
- Training, development and coaching of the team.
- Design, monitor and update project schedules and charts.
- Write, review and approve development plans, protocol and client reports.
- Represent the company at conferences.
Will have a degree or PhD in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related subject) and have extensive experience in the formulation and development of drug products. You will have previous experience in a Team Leader or Manager role and have experience in leading formation development projects. Experience in solid dose formulation is highly desirable.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and pride themselves on their training and development.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, NPD, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Lead Formulator, R&D, Manager