We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Formulation Scientist to join a dynamic R&D Pharmaceutical company in Nottinghamshire.
As a Formulation Scientist you will develop formulations to develop drug products conducting development activities including pre-formulation, formulation characterisation, scale-up and transfer to GMP manufacturing.
- Conduct formulation development activities and characterise formulations
- To perform method development, validation activities
- Plan experiments and write protocols, according to the project schedule
- Manage customer projects ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in formulation development to GMP standards. Experience working on solid dosage forms such as tablets or capsules or experience in liquids are desirable.
Key words: Formulation, Development, Process Development, Project Management, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, cGMP, GLP, Pharmaceuticals, Liquid Dose, Dosage Forms, Manufacturing, NPD, ICH Guidelines, Technical Transfer, Manufacture, Chemical, Test Methods, Solid Dosage Forms, Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Suspensions, Emulsions, powders, QBD