Rowland Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical development company on in the South East.
As a Formulation Scientist you will support the formulation development of a range pharmaceuticals from laboratory-based development through scale-up and production.
- Design and develop new and existing formulations using appropriate testing techniques.
- Lead scale-up activities in the lab and oversee/ support technology transfers to production.
- Lead and support process optimisation and process validation for manufacturing.
- Ensure all activities are carried to cGMP and SOPs.
- Write and review GMP documentation including batch records, quality documents and validation protocols.
To be successful in the role:
Candidates will be degree qualified (or masters/ MChem) and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical GMP Formulation Development laboratory. You will have experience in formulation or process scale-up to develop solid, oral, powder or liquid formulations.
To apply or for further information on this great opportunity please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation, Development, R&D, NPD, QbD, Pharmaceutical, solid dose, tablets, semi-solids, Scientist, Chemistry, GMP, cGMP, Process, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Scale-up, Solid Dosage Forms, Capsules, Suspensions, Emulsions, Powders.