We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist with a background in developing inhaled formulations (MDI or DPI) for a research Pharmaceutical company.
As a Formulation Scientist you will develop New Chemical Entities (NCE’s) and innovative formulations for inhalation products.
- Formulation development of novel inhaled products (DPIs, pMDIs, Nebulizers).
- Characterise formulations and design stability studies.
- Design and develop appropriate testing techniques for developed formulations.
- Support technical transfers to manufacturing.
Degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related subject) and have some experience formulating inhalation products or in powder blending/ mixing.
To be successful as a Formulation Scientist you will have
- Knowledge of QBD principles and their application to new formulation development.
- Particle engineering experience or knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
In return the company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation, Development, cGMP, Pharmaceuticals, NPD, inhaled, inhalation, powders, QBD, Formulation Scientist, Scientist