We currently have fantastic opportunities for Formulation Scientists and Senior Formulators to join a dynamic R&D Pharmaceutical company in Nottinghamshire.
As a Formulation Scientist you will develop a range of formulations conducting development activities including pre-formulation, formulation characterisation, scale-up and transfer to GMP manufacturing.
- Conduct formulation development activities and characterise formulations
- To perform method development, validation activities
- Plan experiments and write protocols, according to the project schedule
- Manage customer projects ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in formulation development to GMP standards. Experience working on solid dosage forms such as tablets or capsules is desirable.
Key words: Formulation, Development, Process Development, Project Management, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, cGMP, GLP, Pharmaceuticals, Liquid Dose, Dosage Forms, Manufacturing, NPD, ICH Guidelines, Technical Transfer, Manufacture, Chemical, Test Methods, Solid Dosage Forms, Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Suspensions, Emulsions, powders, QBD