Group Leader - Medicinal Chemist
We are working with a leading Drug Discovery company who are looking for a Group Leader to lead a team of highly skilled Scientists.
- Design and plan projects, including resources and workloads for drug discovery teams.
- Manage multidisciplinary project teams to deliver potential drug compounds.
- Prepare and review written reports and presentations detailing project progress and strategy.
- Synthesise a wide range of novel drug molecules supporting hit identification, hit to lead and lead optimisation campaigns.
- Line management of a team of scientists having responsibility for coaching, personal and career development.
Will have a drug discovery background gained within a pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech company.
As a Group Leader you will have a track record in leading teams in the discovery of small-molecule drugs and have exceptional scientific leadership skills in synthetic organic chemistry or medicinal chemistry.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and a generous relocation allowance.
To apply or hear more about this fantastic opportunity please send your cv to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: PhD, Post Doc, Medicinal, Organic, Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Research, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Biotechnology, Manager, Synthetic, Synthesis