As Head of Bioanalytical Sciences & DMPK, you will manage a team of Bioanalysts and DMPK Scientists in support of drug discovery projects. You will have overall responsibility for all projects from project design, strategy through to completion.
- Lead the Bioanalytical department and manage project teams.
- Work collaboratively with the management team across biology and chemistry departments to progress drug discovery projects.
- Support and train staff in a range of bioanalytical and ADME techniques.
- Provide technical expertise in a range of Bioanalysis techniques, cell-based assays, ADME assays, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
- Write and present reports liaising directly with customers.
Ideal candidates for the Head of Bioanalytical:
Will be PhD or degree qualified in Biochemistry or Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience leading teams within ADME/ DMPK or Bioanalysis.
As Head of Bioanalytical & DMPK, you will have experience in a range of bioanalysis techniques and ideally have experience in ADME assays. Experience or knowledge of the following is essential - mammalian cells, Protein analysis and mass spectroscopy (LC-MS/ QTOF).
The company is rapidly growing and based within one of the leading scientific research and innovation hubs in the UK.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, and an opportunity to join a dynamic and rewarding company.
To apply to the Head of Bioanalytical role please send your CV to peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, DMPK, ADME, Cell-based Assays, LC-MS, QTOF, Biochemist, Mammalian, Group Leader, LC-MS/MS,