We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical/ Head of QC to manage the Quality Control department of a growing company in the South East.
Based in the South East, UK, the Head of Quality Control will have overall responsibility for QC and analytical chemistry laboratories across the company covering several sites in Europe and Asia.
- Lead a QC department across multiple sites ensuring compliance to ISO and GMP.
- Define and implement Quality Control procedures and systems.
- Manage the Quality Control budget
- Review management data, QC data and equipment.
- Lead and manage QC Analysts, Team Leaders and Lab Managers across different sites.
- Identify and implement process improvements and analytical equipment as required.
- Support customer proposals and reports.
Will have a PhD in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience leading a QC Analytical Chemistry Laboratory within the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
You will have experience in leading and coaching Analytical Chemists in a range of analytical techniques along with method development and validation for HPLC and GC.
The is a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Manager/ QC Manager to lead a QC department for a growing company.
To apply for the Head of Quality Control please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, QC Manager, Laboratory Manager, Head of Quality Control, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Chemical.