We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICP Analyst to join a leading testing company in the North West.
As an ICP Analyst you will conduct analysis using ICP-OES and/ or ICP-MS to test a range of inorganic samples for customers across the globe.
- Carry out analysis using analytical techniques including ICP-OES and ICP-MS.
- Support and conduct troubleshooting and instrument maintenance.
- Provide support to the lab manager/ Senior Analysts in running ICP analysis.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to ISO17025
- Interpret results and analytical data.
Idea candidates for the ICP Analyst role:
Will be degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry and have industrial laboratory experience in either ICP-OES or ICP-MS analysis.
Experience of troubleshooting and ICP instrument maintenance is highly desirable.
To apply for the ICP Analyst role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: ICP, Analytical Chemist, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Inorganic, Laboratory, ISO 17025.