Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for Analytical Chemists to join a leading contract testing company in Manchester.
Working in the Inorganics department you will work as an ICP Analyst conducting a range of analytical techniques.
- Carry out ICP-OES and ICP-MS analysis.
- Run routine calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting of ICP instrumentation.
- Carry out quality control tests, record and review analytical data.
- Preparation of primary stock, working and daily solutions
- Ensuring that you adhere to UKAS and ISO 17025 guidelines.
Ideal candidates will have
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Experience of using ICP-OES and ICP-MS instrumentation.
- Wet chemistry techniques such as pH, COD, BOD, titrations
- Knowledge of Quality Systems is desired
- Working to UKAS and ISO17025 experience is desired
- Working within a fast paced environment
These jobs provide an opportunity for someone to work in a fast growing company that offers great career development and progression.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions