We have an opportunity for an Analytical Chemist or Laboratory Technician to work for a growing testing company in Berkshire.
As an Analytical Chemist you will support projects conducting a range of analysis using HPLC and GC.
- Conduct Wet Chemistry, HPLC and GC analysis.
- Prepare samples and run sample extractions.
- Support method validation activities.
- Ensure all work is carried out to GLP standards.
- Follow project plans and SOPs.
- Input into customer reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have some experience in HPLC or GC. Industrial experience in desirable but not essential. Recent graduates with experience in either HPLC or GC from a final year project are encouraged to apply.
To apply for the Analytical Chemist/ Lab Technician role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, MChem, graduate, HPLC, GC, GLP, Laboratory Technician