We have an opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to work for a leading laboratory in Berkshire.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will support projects conducting a range of analysis using HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
- Carry out HPLC and GC analysis.
- Sample preparation and run sample extractions.
- Support Senior Analysts in troubleshooting methods and validation.
- Ensure all work is carried out to regulated standards.
- Follow project plans and SOPs.
- Input into customer reports.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience using HPLC or GC (either in your degree or in industry).
To apply for the Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Lab Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, graduate, HPLC, GC, Lab Technician, Analytical Chemistry