Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for a Scientist to join a leading Medical Device testing company in the West Midlands.
Joining this growing company, you will support the physical testing of medical devices working to GMP and ISO 13485 standards.
- Carrying out and supporting the development of physical test methods for Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical products.
- Conduct a range of physical tests including, but not limited to failure, tensile, viscosity and thermal analysis, plus raw material and surface testing.
- Run a variety projects on behalf of customers providing high quality data in a timely manner.
- Support validation, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Write laboratory protocols, reports and technical documents; update laboratory test methods and procedures when applicable.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in a Science or Engineering subject (preferably Physical or Materials Chemistry, Forensic Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) or candidates will have GCSEs (Maths, Science and English) and previous experience working in a testing or analytical laboratory.
Recent graduates with an interest in materials or physical testing are encouraged to apply to this rapidly growing company, who offer great career and progression opportunities.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity please send your cv to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Materials, Science, Chemistry, Physics, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Product Testing, Lab Technician, UKAS, Physical Testing.