Rowland Talent Solutions are currently for a Laboratory Technician to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire.
Working in the compound management team you will support sample management including sample registration, processing and despatch.
- Mange sample registrations, sample requests, processing and despatching.
- Accurately weigh requested samples and ensure packaging and documentation are in order.
- Ensuring balances are calibrated.
- Operate liquid handling automation equipment ensuring that all samples are of a high quality.
- Manage sample storage and retrieval.
- Complete on-site sample collection and delivery and prepare the necessary documentation for external sample despatches.
- Follow all procedures in accordance with SOPs.
Will ideally be degree qualified in a Science subject and have some laboratory experience using balances, fume hoods and basic chemical handling procedures.
Experience in automated liquid handling equipment is desirable.
You will have excellent attention to detail and have a good level of numeracy
Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply as industrial experience isn’t essential just a willingness to learn.
Key words: Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Laboratory, Technician, Compound, Chemistry, Sample.