Rowland Talent Solutions is looking for a Laboratory Technician/ Scientist to join a specialist analytical company that supports a wide range of industries with their manufacturing processes.
In this role you will perform testing on a wide range of customer samples to support and consult on their manufacturing processes. Samples come from a diverse customer base including Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food and FMCG.
- Testing samples on behalf of clients.
- Review and analyse data, compile detailed reports to be submitted to the customer.
- Support sales and account managers with technical insight on testing and data analysis.
- Manage projects and laboratory schedules.
- Support R&D in new applications and testing.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in a science subject, ideally Chemistry or Physics and you will have some experience working in a testing/ analytical laboratory. Experience in physical testing or characterisation studies is desirable.