We are currently looking for an LC-MS Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical along the M4 corridor.
As an LC-MS Analytical Chemist you will support an exciting project in the analysis of several analytes. Having experience in LC-MS and UP/HPLC-MS you will support method development and validation activities, along with instrument maintenance and validation.
- Carry out LC-MS analysis on a range of analytes.
- Optimise methods and perform all validation tasks.
- Support instrument installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Write and review technical documentation such as SOPs, project reports and validation documents.
- Ensure all work is carried out to GMP standards.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in LC-MS and LC-MS/MS within a highly regulated environment. As a LC-MS Analyst you will have experience in troubleshooting methods and method validation. Experience in Method development is highly desirable.
To apply or for further information on the LC-MS Scientist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
To note: This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, Scientist, LC-MS, UPLC, LC-MS/MS, GMP, Pharmaceutical, GLP, Chemistry