We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ADMET Scientist to join a leading research company in Cheshire.
As a Lead Scientist in ADMET you will carry out DMPK studies using a range of analytical techniques including LC-MS and LC-MS/MS. Within this role you will lead projects and review and approve data for technical and customer reports.
- Manage DMPK projects having responsibility for scheduling, assay runs, Mass Spectrometry analysis through to data analysis and reporting.
- Carry out and oversee ADME assays and bioanalytical analysis (including vitro studies, bioanalysis, aseptic cell culture)
- Continually improve existing assays and processes.
- Train and mentor junior ADME Scientists.
- Ensure equipment is maintained, validated and serviced ready for use.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry or related subject and have experience in a range of ADME assays and bioanalytical techniques.
You will have hands-on experience in vitro ADME assays (such as: hepatocytes, CYP450/transporter phenotyping, CYP inhibition, CYP induction, transporters, intrinsic clearance, cell culture) and designing DMPK studies.
It is also essential that candidates have extensive experience in mass spectrometry analysis.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: ADMET, ADME, DMPK, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, Bioanalytical, Assay, Toxicology, Senior Scientist, Lead ADMET Scientist