We are currently looking for a Lead ICP Analyst/ Principal Scientist to join a rapidly growing testing company in Manchester.
As a technical lead you will offer expertise on ICP-OES and ICP-MS instrumentation and analysis, including method development and validation activities.
- Lead ICP-OES and ICP-MS analysis.
- Develop, optimise and validate ICP methods
- As a technical expert you will lead any troubleshooting of ICP instrumentation and methods.
- Manage analytical projects, checking and reviewing analytical data.
- Coach and mentor Analysts and Laboratory Technicians.
- Ensuring all work is carried out UKAS and ISO 17025 guidelines.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject and have extensive experience in ICP-OES and ICP-MS analysis. You will have experience in ICP method development, validation and troubleshooting and have worked to UKAS or GLP and ISO17025 standards.
This job provides an opportunity for someone to work in a fast growing company that offers great career development and progression.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, troubleshooting, Senior Analyst, QC Analyst, metals analyst, Inorganic, UKAS, Technical Lead, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, inorganic analyst.