Lead Analytical Chemist
A great opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading drug development company in Kent.
You will manage a range of analytical projects in support of drug development. As a Lead Analytical Chemist, managing several analytical instruments you will conduct and overseeing method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Manage the analytical laboratory to ensure all work is carried out to the required standards (GMP and ICH guidelines).
- Ensure all analytical instrumentation is well maintained and validated ready for use.
- Carry out analytical testing and purification using a HPLC, LCMS, GCMS and SFC.
- Lead method development and validation activities
- Support, train and coach junior Analysts.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or similar subject and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS, GCMS and SFC. Experience in NMR is desirable.
With a Pharmaceutical background, you will have experience in method development, validation and troubleshooting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company as their Lead Analytical Chemist.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral Purification, Drug Development, API, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Lead analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation.