Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Analytical Chemist to join a Pharmaceutical Company in Berkshire.
In this role you will lead a team of Analysts and manage key projects for the company. You will be responsible for planning and carrying out analytical test methods for novel and existing compounds for pre-clinical and clinical applications.
- Plan and implement an Analytical testing strategy to support the delivery of client projects
- Analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods specifically HPLC/ UPLC.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Anticipate and solve analytical problems
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, the Quality Manager, Regulatory, Suppliers and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods for new and novel material. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience developing HPLC methods from scratch. Previous experience in managing projects and/ or supervisory experience is essential for this role.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Team Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist