Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Analytical Chemist/ Principal Scientist to join a Pharmaceutical Company in the East Midlands.
In this role you will lead key method development projects in support of formulation development activities.
- Carry out analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods specifically HPLC/ UPLC.
- Plan analytical testing to support the delivery of client projects.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods (HPLC, dissolution and UPLC).
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for customers and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods from scratch. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have previous experience in project management and/ or supervisory experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Team Leader, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Management, Analytical Supervisor, Stability, UPLC.