Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
In this role, you will lead a team of Scientists to deliver formulation and development projects for customers.
In this senior position you will:
- Supervise a team of Scientists offering support and leadership.
- Oversee and conduct formulation development activities to ensure project schedules are met.
- Drive strategy and innovations on projects and for the company.
- Liaise with clients and support BD and Project Managers in compiling quotes and delivering projects to time and within budget.
- Support tech transfers from formulation R&D to GMP manufacturing.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry and have experience in formulation development activities of Solid dosage forms/ tablets. Experience in other dosage forms will also be considered such as Inhalation, Topical and parenterals.
Experience in pharmaceutical processing equipment such as granulation, spray drying, tabletting and coating is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to lead their own team of Scientists and projects in support of this growing company.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical sciences, NPD, principal scientist