We are current looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Medicinal Chemist you will work on a number of interesting and complex chemistry projects designing novel molecular targets. You will apply your synthetic organic chemistry knowledge and experience to solve challenging medicinal chemistry problems.
- Support a range of drug discovery projects.
- Design and carrying out synthetic routes to synthesise molecules for evaluation.
- Using synthetic methods and techniques, you will apply novel and innovative solutions to solve chemistry problems.
- Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging molecular targets.
- Write and review project reports and present to managers.
Will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
Some experience working in industry or as a Post Doc is desirable though recent PhDs are encouraged to apply.
You will have a solid understanding of medicinal and synthetic chemistry and have experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes.
The company is rapidly growing and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and relocation allowance.
The company is passionate about the development and training of their staff and offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow,
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery, therapeutic, Synthetic, Synthesis,
Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist