We are current looking for Medicinal Chemists to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Medicinal Chemist you will work on some exciting and innovative chemistry projects. You will apply your synthetic organic chemistry knowledge and experience to designing novel molecular targets.
- Provide synthetic chemistry expertise to deliver drug discovery projects.
- Design and carrying out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
- Use your scientific and organic chemistry knowledge to solve difficult chemistry problems.
- Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging chemical targets.
- Write and review project reports and present to managers and customers.
Will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
Some experience working in industry or as a Post Doc is desirable though recent PhDs are encouraged to apply.
As a Medicinal Chemist, you will have a solid understanding of synthetic chemistry and have experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes.
The company is rapidly growing and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and relocation allowance.
The company is passionate about the development and training of their staff and offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery, therapeutic, Synthetic, Synthesis,
Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist, Chemist