We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader to join a rapidly growing drug discovery company in Cambridgeshire.
As a Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader, you will lead a team of Medicinal Chemists and Biologists to deliver drug discovery projects. You will be responsible for project design, strategy and implementation through project completion and reporting.
- Lead drug discovery projects including the leadership teams of Scientists.
- Design and plan drug discovery projects which include hit identification, hit to lead and lead optimisation.
- Develop project strategies to ensure all timelines and project objects are met.
- Prepare and review project reports and present results.
- Oversee and problem solve the organic synthesis for a range of novel drug molecules.
Ideal candidates will have:
A PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry and have experience in drug discovery. You will have previous experience leading teams or projects in medicinal chemistry and have knowledge of DMPK and biology concepts in drug design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Scientist or Team Leader to move into a Group Leader role.
To apply to the Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader role please send your cv to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: PhD, Post Doc, Medicinal, Organic, Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Research, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Biotechnology, synthesis, project leader, synthetic, pharmaceutical, manager, team leader