We currently have an opportunity for a Medicinal Chemistry Leader to work for a growing pharmaceutical research organisation.
As a Senior/ Principal Medicinal Chemist, you will be laboratory based leading drug discovery projects. As a technical leader you will solve complex synthetic organic chemistry problems and support junior Organic Chemists in the lab.
- As a medicinal chemistry lead you will act as a subject matter expert on drug discovery projects.
- Design creative and novel medicinal chemistry solutions.
- Analyse large data sets and identify exploitable SAR.
- Perform complex synthesis and purification on a range of novel drug molecules to support hit identification, hit to lead and lead optimisation campaigns.
- Lead drug discovery projects supporting and coaching junior Organic Chemists.
Experience and Qualifications required:
Ideal candidates will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry and have experience in leading synthetic organic drug discovery projects. As a Medicinal Chemistry Lead you will have extensive experience in solving complex and challenging synthetic problems.
This is growing company with some fantastic facilities. The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: PhD, Post Doc, Medicinal, Organic, Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Research, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Biotechnology, synthesis, project leader, project manager, synthetic.