Rowland Talent Solutions are working with a leading Drug Discovery company who are looking for experienced Medicinal Chemists/ Research Scientists to lead a team of Scientists and key client projects.
In this Senior role you will lead a multi discipline team of Scientists (Medicinal Chemists and Biochemists) ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Design and plan projects, including resources and work for drug discovery teams.
- Manage multidisciplinary project teams to deliver potential drug compounds to project timescales.
- Prepare and review written reports and presentations of project progress and strategy, for both clients and Directors.
- Synthesis of a wide range of novel drug molecules from milligram to multigram scale.
- Line management of a team of scientists, supporting and coaching on problem solving, personal and career development.
Ideal candidates will have a drug discovery background gained within a pharmaceutical company, CRO or Biotech company. You will have a track record in leading teams in the discovery of small-molecule drugs and have exceptional scientific leadership skills in synthetic organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry or biochemistry.
If you have the drive and passion for drug discovery and want an opportunity work in and lead multi discipline teams on a range of therapeutic areas, then please send your cv to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions to hear more about these fantastic opportunities.
Key words: PhD, Post Doc, Medicinal, Organic, Chemistry, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Research, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Biotechnology.