Medicinal Chemistry Team Leader/ Manager
We currently have exciting opportunity for an experienced Medicinal Chemist to join an award-winning Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Team Leader/ Manager you will lead a team of Research Chemists and manage several drug discovery projects from project plan through to completion.
- Lead and manager a team of Medicinal Chemists overseeing drug discovery projects.
- Be the lead Project Manager on customer projects.
- Design and develop new synthetic routes and perform synthesis of agreed target molecules.
- Support the team in designing and running experiments using standard laboratory techniques.
- Liaise with project managers, customers and directors of the company on project schedules.
To be successful in this role:
You will be PhD qualified in Medicinal or Synthetic Organic Chemistry and have experience working as a Senior Scientist with some supervisory experience or already be a Team Leader/ Group Leader within drug discovery/ Medicinal Chemistry.
This is a rapidly growing company with a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career in project and people leadership.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic, Drug discovery, Drug development, Pharmaceutical, GMP, Lead, Supervisor, Group Leader, Chemistry, CRO, Project Manager, Research Chemist.