Rowland Talent Solutions is looking for 2 PhD Organic Chemist for a leading specialist Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
Joining this growing R&D company you will conduct complex synthesis for the development of APIs.
- Carry out organic synthesis to develop target molecules.
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and laboratory scale up through to pilot plant and GMP manufacturing.
- Manage and oversee custom synthesis projects keeping the client up dated at all stages of the project.
- Prepare and review client reports and other technical documentation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of synthetic chemistry.
Ideal candidates will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry and have an excellent working knowledge and practical skills in Organic Synthetic Chemistry. Candidates who have recently gained their PhD are encouraged to apply.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Synthetic, Chemist, APIs, Scientist, Research and Development.