We are currently looking for PhD Organic Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the South East.
As an Organic Chemist you will conduct complex organic synthesis for the development of API’s.
- Carry out organic synthesis to develop target molecules.
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and laboratory scale up though to pilot plant and GMP manufacturing.
- Manage and oversee custom synthesis projects keeping the client up date at all stages of the project.
- Prepare and review client reports and other technical documentation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of synthetic chemistry.
Ideal candidates will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry and have excellent working knowledge and practical skills in Organic Synthetic Chemistry. Candidates who have recently gained their PhD are encouraged to apply.
Note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Synthetic, Chemist, APIs, Research and development.