We are currently looking for PhD Organic Chemist for a growing CRO in the East Midlands.
My client provides a first class Organic Synthesis service to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies globally. As a specialist in custom synthesis and PR&D, they are currently looking to add a further Synthetic Organic Chemist to their team to run complex synthesis projects.
- Carry out organic synthesis to develop target molecules.
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and laboratory process development and scale up to GMP.
- Manage and oversee custom synthesis projects keeping the client up dated at all stages of the project.
- Prepare and review client reports and other technical documentation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of synthetic chemistry.
Ideal candidates will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry and have excellent working knowledge and practical skills in Organic Synthetic Chemistry. Candidates who have recently gained their PhD are encouraged to apply.
The company is growing and prides itself on excellent learning and development opportunities.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Synthetic, Chemist, APIs, Research and Development, R&D, PhD, scale-up, Process Chemist.