We are current looking for Synthetic Organic Chemists to join a growing company in the East Midlands.
As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you work on drug discovery projects to design and carry out synthesis of novel molecular targets.
- Use your synthetic chemistry organic chemistry knowledge and experience to design novel molecular targets.
- Design and carrying out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
- Support a range of exciting drug discovery projects.
- Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging chemical targets.
- Write and review project reports.
Will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
For the Senior Scientist roles you will have some experience working in industry or as a Post Doc.
As a Medicinal Chemist, you will have a solid understanding of synthetic chemistry and have experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes.
The company is rapidly growing and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and a generous relocation allowance.
The company is passionate about the development and training of their staff and offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery, therapeutic, Synthetic, Synthesis,
Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist, Chemist