Job role - Organic Chemist
Working for an award-winning Pharmaceutical company, you will support Medicinal Chemistry projects in early stage drug discovery.
- Develop novel small molecule drugs at the hit-to-lead and lead optimisation stage.
- Solve complex medicinal and synthetic chemistry problems.
- Design and carry out experiments using standard laboratory techniques.
- Develop synthetic routes and perform synthesis of agreed target molecules.
- Compile and review customer reports and documentation.
Ideal candidates will:
Have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry, with experience in multi-step organic synthesis.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic, Drug discovery, Drug Development, Pharmaceutical, PhD, Post Doc, Chemistry, Researcher