Rowland Talent Solutions has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Organic Chemistry Team Leader or Operations Manager. Joining a Pharmaceutical company in the South East, you will lead a team of Synthetic Chemists to develop high quality custom synthesis for a range of clients.
- Mange the chemistry laboratories to deliver client projects on time.
- Lead the chemistry development team, allocating work, material and resource to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Mange and procure raw materials and laboratory equipment
- Ensure all laboratory procedures, documentation and operational areas are maintained at a high standard compliant with ISO 9001 and cGMP.
- Write reports on Laboratory Performance, Stability studies and Audits as required
- Conduct bi-annual performance appraisals
- Lead the recruitment, selection and induction of new Synthetic Chemists
Ideal candidates will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry and have experience in Research, Development and Scale-up of new synthetic and novel compounds. You will have experience in managing a team or group of Organic Chemists and have experience in managing client projects.
This is a senior position in the company and my client is looking for someone with the drive and passion to lead the team or department from the front.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland Talent Solutions or call for further details
Key words: Synthesis, GMP, Organic Chemistry, Scale-up, API, Pilot plant, Group Leader, Principal Scientist.