We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Organic Chemistry for a growing Pharmaceutical company in the South East.
As a Group Leader, you will manage a team of Organic Chemists to develop novel molecules for drug discovery and development projects.
- Lead a team of Organic Chemists having responsibility for appraisals and career/ personal development.
- Carry out and solve complex synthetic chemistry problems.
- Support, through others, the development of synthetic routes and the synthesis of target molecules/ drug candidates.
- Support and coach team members in data analysis and problem solving.
- Project management including writing and reviewing all technical reports and documentation.
- Have the responsibility for health and safety.
The Organic Chemistry Group Leader role is open to Senior Scientists or Principal Scientists ready to make that next step into management.
You will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry and have experience in training or coaching junior Organic Chemists.
Previous experience working as a Team Leader/ Supervisor/ Group Leader is desirable.
This is growing company with some fantastic facilities. The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic Chemist, Drug discovery, Drug Development, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist, Group Leader, Medicinal.