Analytical Chemist - Pesticide Residue
Rowland Talent Solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Pesticide Residue Analyst to join a leading agrochemical company in Essex that boast state of the art laboratories.
The company is currently looking to add another Analytical Chemist to their growing research team. In this role you will support the analysis of pesticides, pharmaceuticals and biocides.
- Support studies by planning and conducting a range of analytical testing for the analysis of pesticide and herbicide residues.
- Carry out analysis to GLP standards using techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS/MS and GC-MS
- Run a variety of extraction methodologies to extract low level analytes
- Support and/ or carry out method development and validation activities.
- Write reports and present results.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience working a regulated environment, ideally to GLP. You will have experience in the analysis of pesticides or pesticide residue using techniques such as HPLC and GC-MS. Experience in extraction techniques, LC-MS or LC-MS/MS is desirable.
Key words: Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Residue, Pesticide, UKAS, Organic Analyst, Water, HPLC, GC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GLP, extraction