We are currently looking for graduate Chemists or graduate Chemical Engineers to work in a Pharmaceutical GMP Pilot Plant facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical R&D company in Oxfordshire.
Working as an Operator in the GMP Pilot Plant facility you will use variety of different equipment running multiple chemical synthesis processes for the scale-up and manufacture of APIs.
- Operate pilot plant reactors and equipment ensuring high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality are maintained.
- Carry all work to GMP standards.
- Run routine maintenance and validation to reaction vessels and other equipment to ensure chemical production is carried out to project schedules.
- Ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly.
- Report any irregularities so that corrective actions can be planned and implemented.
- Promptly and accurately complete documents as directed and record all irregularities.
- Support environmental monitoring and report/record information.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and have a good work ethic.
Full training is on offer for successful candidates.
Please note this role is shift based, 12 hour day and night shifts.
Key words: BEng, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Chemist, Pilot Plant, Production Chemist, Manufacturing Chemist, GMP, Pharmaceutical, graduate, BSc, organic chemistry.