Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for graduate Chemical Engineers to work in a Pharmaceutical Production/ Pilot Plant facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical R&D company in Oxfordshire. In this role you will be trained on a variety of different equipment running multiple chemical processes in a pharmaceutical production plant.
- Run pilot plant reactors and ancillary equipment following all current procedures (IOPs, BPGs, etc.) to maintain high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality.
- Carry out routine maintenance and re-configuration to reaction vessels and ancillary equipment to ensure production is carried out in a timely and safe manner, complying with Health and Safety obligations.
- Ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly.
- Immediately report any irregularities so that corrective actions can be planned and implemented.
- Promptly and accurately complete documents as directed and record all irregularities.
- Support environmental monitoring and report/record information.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and have a good work ethic.
Full training is on offer for successful candidates.
Please note this role is shift based, 12 hour day and night shifts.
Key words: BEng, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Process Chemist, Pilot Plant, Production Chemist, Manufacturing Chemist, GMP, Pharmaceutical