Rowland Talent Solutions are currently working with a growing Pharmaceutical company in Nottinghamshire who are looking for a Principal Analytical Chemist to support their growth.
In this newly created role the Principal Analytical Scientist will lead a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts in support of formulation and development activities. Managing the team, you will have overall responsibility for project management, analytical method development, validation and qualification along with keeping clients updated on project timelines.
- Manage a team of Analysts to deliver Analytical projects on time in support of pharmaceutical development.
- Oversee Analytical Method Development, Validation and Optimisation.
- Review and approve analytical methods and qualification protocols, reports and laboratory write ups.
- Train, coach and develop new and existing staff.
- Manage OOS and deviations, including changes in stability data.
- Write and approve SOPs
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV and Dissolution. You will have extensive experience in method development and validation and have previously supervised a team of Analytical Chemists. Experience in project management and dealing with clients is advantageous.
Key words: HPLC, Dissolution, GMP, GMP, Pharmaceutical, R&D, Development, Method development, validation, ICH, Team Leader, Supervisor, Analytical, Chemistry