We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Analytical Chemist to manage a range of projects for a growing company in the South East.
As a Principal Analytical Chemist, you will lead several complex projects working with Analytical Scientists and Managers to deliver projects on time.
- As a Project Leader for Analytical chemistry projects, you will work with customers to design project plans.
- Support Analysts and Senior Analytical Chemists to deliver projects on time and to agreed projects goals.
- Complete all project paperwork and documentation.
- Interpret data and write technical project reports.
- Carry out Analytical testing using, Wet Chemistry, HPLC and GC analysis.
- Oversee and carry out experimental, HPLC and GC troubleshooting.
Ideal candidates for the Principal Scientist role will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in either project management or people management within an Analytical Chemistry laboratory.
This growing dynamic company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and career opportunities as the Principal Analytical Chemist.
To apply for the Principal Analytical Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, GC, GLP, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry, ISO17025, Laboratory, Chemistry