We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Analytical Chemist to join the growing company in Cambridgeshire.
As a Principal Analytical Chemist, you will use your expertise in GC, GC-MS and HPLC analysis to support analytical projects.
· Plan and organising workloads in the lab.
· Conduct complex analysis using GC and GC-MS analysis.
· Carry out maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
· Develop GC analytical methods.
· Coach, train and mentor junior staff
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Forensics or related subject and have experience in GC-MS and HPLC analysis. Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting analytical GC instrumentation are essential for this role along with experience working to ISO17025.
Key words: GC, GC-MS, HPLC, Laboratory, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemist, organics, Principal Scientist