Rowland Talent Solutions currently has an opportunity for a Principal Analytical Chemist with extensive Gas Chromatography (GC) experience.
My client, a Pharmaceutical company in the North West is looking to add a Technical Leader in GC to their growing team. This is a senior lead position in the laboratory and requires someone with extensive experience in GC.
- Troubleshooting GC methods and instrumentation, including headspace, FID, GCMS, ECD.
- Develop and validate analytical methods from scratch.
- Develop tests and methods to conduct studies for residual solvents, trace analysis, excipients, unknowns, assays and characterisation analysis.
- Liaise with customers offering advice and technical solutions to their problems.
- Support, mentor and train analytical chemists.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have a high level of expertise in GC analysis. You will have experience in method development and method validation, along with wide-ranging troubleshooting experience. Ideally you will have worked in a GLP or GMP environment, or other highly regulated laboratories (UKAS/ ISO 17025).
To apply or find out further information on this role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical, Method Development, Validation, GC, Chromatography, GC-MS, GC/MS, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, GLP, GMP, GXP, residue