Rowland Talent Solutions are currently working with a growing Pharmaceutical company in Nottinghamshire who are looking for a Principal Analytical Chemist to support their growth.
In this newly created role the Principal Analytical Scientist will lead a small team of Analysts in support of formulation and development activities. Managing the team, you will have overall responsibility for project management, analytical method development, validation and qualification. You will take the lead on projects keeping clients updated on data, results and project timelines.
- Manage a team of Analysts to deliver Analytical projects on time in support of pharmaceutical development.
- Oversee Analytical Method Development, Validation and Optimisation.
- Review and approve analytical methods and qualification protocols, reports and laboratory write ups.
- Train, coach and develop new and existing staff.
- Manage OOS and deviations, including changes in stability data.
- Write and approve SOPs
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV and Dissolution. You will have extensive experience in method development and validation and have some experience supervising or training Analytical Chemists. Experience in project management and dealing with clients is advantageous.
Key words: HPLC, Dissolution, GMP, GMP, Pharmaceutical, R&D, Development, Method development, validation, ICH, Team Leader, Supervisor, Analytical, Chemistry, Analysis