We have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Formulation Scientist/ Team Leader to join a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
In this role, you will lead a team of Scientists to deliver formulation and development projects for customers.
- Supervise a team of Formulation Chemists offering support and leadership to deliver customer led projects.
- Oversee and conduct formulation development activities to ensure project schedules are met.
- Drive strategy and innovations on projects and for the company.
- Liaise with clients, support BD and Project Managers in compiling quotes, results and reports.
- Support tech transfers from formulation R&D to GMP manufacturing.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry and have experience in formulation development activities of Solid dosage forms/ tablets. Experience in other dosage forms will also be considered such as Inhalation, Topical and parenterals.
Experience in pharmaceutical processing equipment such as granulation, spray drying, tabletting and coating is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Formulator to lead their own team of Scientists and projects in support of this growing company.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, NPD, principal scientist, Senior Scientist. Lead Formulator, R&D